New York Times The Mini Crossword October 4 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword October 4 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 4 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 4 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the October 4 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JAM which contains 3 Characters.
- Traffic tie-up is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JAPAN which contains 5 Characters.
- Where Pokémon and Hello Kitty were created is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 4 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,F,G,K,L,Q,T,U,V,W,Y,Z