New York Times The Mini Crossword October 21 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword October 21 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 21 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 21 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the October 21 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BBC which contains 3 Characters.
- Channel established under a royal charter is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MORAY which contains 5 Characters.
- Eel with a second set of jaws in its throat (!?!) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 21 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are D,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,N,P,Q,T,U,V,W,X,Z