New York Times The Mini Crossword October 14 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword October 14 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 14 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 14 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the October 14 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is YES which contains 3 Characters.
- ___ a thousand times ___ (much-quoted line from Pride and Prejudice) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SIXTY which contains 5 Characters.
- Length of a bowling lane in feet is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 14 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,O,Q,R,V,Z