New York Times The Mini Crossword October 10 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword October 10 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 10 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 10 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the October 10 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ESS which contains 3 Characters.
- Symbol on Supermans chest is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FLAPS which contains 5 Characters.
- Features of book jackets and airplane wings is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 10 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,G,H,J,K,M,Q,R,U,V,W,X,Z