New York Times The Mini Crossword July 9 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword July 9 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 9 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 9 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the July 9 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BOO which contains 3 Characters.
- Shout meant to scare is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SKUNK which contains 5 Characters.
- Animal with the scientific name Mephitis mephitis (stench stench) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 9 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are D,F,H,J,L,Q,R,T,V,W,X,Z