New York Times The Mini Crossword July 5 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword July 5 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 5 2021) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 5 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the July 5 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SOLO which contains 4 Characters.
- Musicians moment to shine is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SIDES which contains 5 Characters.
- A pentacontagon has 50 of them is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 5 2021 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,F,G,H,J,K,Q,T,V,W,X,Z