New York Times The Mini Crossword January 27 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times The Mini Crossword January 27 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 27 2022) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 27 2022 New York Times The Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the January 27 2022 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DEL which contains 3 Characters.
- First state to ratify the U.S. Constitution: Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is OZARK which contains 5 Characters.
- Netflix crime drama set in the Missouri mountains is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 27 2022 New York Times The Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,F,G,H,J,M,Q,V,W,X