New York Times Crossword September 28 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 28 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 28 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 28 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the September 28 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CSI which contains 3 Characters.
- Forensic abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DOTHERIGHTTHING which contains 15 Characters.
- 1989 Spike Lee title offering good if vague advice is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 28 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are