New York Times Crossword September 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 27 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 27 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the September 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BEE which contains 3 Characters.
- Busy insect is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DAYLIGHTSAVINGS which contains 15 Characters.
- Spring forward and fall back plan is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,Z