New York Times Crossword October 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 27 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 27 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the October 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BEA which contains 3 Characters.
- Actress Arthur is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LIVEFROMNEWYORK which contains 15 Characters.
- Classic opening line from an NBC sketch show is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,X,Z