New York Times Crossword October 24 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 24 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 24 2022) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 24 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the October 24 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SIX which contains 3 Characters.
- Number of legs on an insect is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JOSEFELICIANO which contains 13 Characters.
- Puerto Rican singer with more than 50 albums including Feliz Navidad is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 24 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z