New York Times Crossword October 19 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 19 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 19 2021) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 19 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the October 19 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is UMS which contains 3 Characters.
- Hesitant syllables is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHARLOTTESWEB which contains 13 Characters.
- *Childrens book whose title character says If I can fool a bug I can surely fool a man. People are not as smart as bugs is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 19 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,Q,X