New York Times Crossword October 15 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 15 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 15 2021) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 15 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 68 clues in the October 15 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WAN which contains 3 Characters.
- Appearing ill or exhausted say is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SHUTYOURPIEHOLE which contains 15 Characters.
- Put a sock in it! is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 15 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are V