New York Times Crossword October 13 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 13 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 13 2021) has a total of 75 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 13 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 75 clues in the October 13 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SEE which contains 3 Characters.
- With 70- and 71-Across agree ... and a phonetic hint to this puzzles theme is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ISAMUNOGUCHI which contains 12 Characters.
- Red Cube sculptor with an eponymous museum in New York is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 13 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X