New York Times Crossword October 1 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 1 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 1 2021) has a total of 71 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 1 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 71 clues in the October 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is KEG which contains 3 Characters.
- Barrel of fun? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is RADARSCREEN which contains 11 Characters.
- Range of consideration metaphorically is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,X,Z