New York Times Crossword November 2 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword November 2 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 2 2021) has a total of 77 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 2 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 77 clues in the November 2 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SUE which contains 3 Characters.
- ___ Bird 12-time W.N.B.A. All-Star is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DOUBLERAINBOW which contains 13 Characters.
- Rare sighting after a storm ... or a hint to this puzzles circled letters is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 2 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z