New York Times Crossword November 1 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword November 1 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 1 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 1 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the November 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ORE which contains 3 Characters.
- Mineral-bearing rock is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PHONECHARGERS which contains 13 Characters.
- Things modern travelers pack is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z