New York Times Crossword March 12 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword March 12 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (March 12 2023) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the March 12 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the March 12 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ACA which contains 3 Characters.
- Major health legislation of 2010 in brief is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LASTPLACEFINISHES which contains 17 Characters.
- They might result in booby prizes / Physical discomforts is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in March 12 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,X