New York Times Crossword June 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword June 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (June 27 2021) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the June 27 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the June 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is REY which contains 3 Characters.
- Spanish monarch is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CONTROVERSIAL which contains 13 Characters.
- Like Merriam-Websters inclusion of the word irregardless originally is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in June 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are X