New York Times Crossword July 5 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 5 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 5 2021) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 5 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the July 5 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EDU which contains 3 Characters.
- Yale URL ender is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WHYYOULITTLE which contains 12 Characters.
- Angry shout to a miscreant is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 5 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z