New York Times Crossword July 18 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 18 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 18 2021) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 18 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the July 18 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JUT which contains 3 Characters.
- Protrude is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is EVENPUTITINTHEFOOD which contains 18 Characters.
- I enjoy cooking with wine. Sometimes I ___ is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 18 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z