New York Times Crossword July 17 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 17 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 17 2022) has a total of 141 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 17 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 141 clues in the July 17 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SDS which contains 3 Characters.
- 1960s campus activist grp. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ROYALFLUSH which contains 10 Characters.
- 123-Across’s holding that wins this puzzle’s game is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 17 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are X,Z