New York Times Crossword July 12 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 12 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 12 2021) has a total of 77 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 12 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 77 clues in the July 12 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TRU which contains 3 Characters.
- ___TV (cable channel with Impractical Jokers) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is THROWINGABONETO which contains 15 Characters.
- Appeasing idiomatically is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 12 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q