New York Times Crossword July 1 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 1 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 1 2021) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 1 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the July 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TIS which contains 3 Characters.
- First word of the song Simple Gifts is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WHATSTHEIDEA which contains 12 Characters.
- Hold it buster! is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 1 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z