New York Times Crossword January 8 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 8 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 8 2023) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 8 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the January 8 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BIC which contains 3 Characters.
- Company that owns Wite-Out is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ELECTIONDAY which contains 11 Characters.
- Time to decide whos in or out is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 8 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z