New York Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 26 2023) has a total of 75 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 26 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 75 clues in the January 26 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HAW which contains 3 Characters.
- Hems partner is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SNOWBALLEFFECTS which contains 15 Characters.
- Developing phenomena literally depicted three times in this puzzle is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 26 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z