New York Times Crossword February 8 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword February 8 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (February 8 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the February 8 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the February 8 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PUN which contains 3 Characters.
- Wordplay joke is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISCOMBOBULATED which contains 15 Characters.
- Completely confused is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in February 8 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z