New York Times Crossword December 15 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword December 15 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 15 2022) has a total of 81 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 15 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 81 clues in the December 15 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SUE which contains 3 Characters.
- Seek damages is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SAUTEEDLEEKS which contains 12 Characters.
- Four cups cleaned and sliced is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 15 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,Z