New York Times Crossword August 5 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 5 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 5 2022) has a total of 71 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 5 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 71 clues in the August 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MOP which contains 3 Characters.
- Unruly head of hair is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WEIGHTEDBLANKET which contains 15 Characters.
- Sleep aid said to reduce anxiety is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z