New York Times Crossword August 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 27 2021) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 27 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the August 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HOE which contains 3 Characters.
- Tool that makes the sound scr-r-ritch scratch scratch scritch in The Tale of Peter Rabbit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MARGINOFERROR which contains 13 Characters.
- What can follow +/- is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 27 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z