New York Times Crossword August 23 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 23 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 23 2021) has a total of 83 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 23 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 83 clues in the August 23 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NAT which contains 3 Characters.
- ___ King Cole is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JUSTONEMORETHING which contains 16 Characters.
- Columbo catchphrase is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 23 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are K,Q,X