New York Times Crossword April 24 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword April 24 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 24 2021) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 24 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 68 clues in the April 24 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is STL which contains 3 Characters.
- Lambert airport inits. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is KRISKRINGLE which contains 11 Characters.
- Stocking stuffer is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 24 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z