New York Times Crossword April 21 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword April 21 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 21 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 21 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the April 21 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ELP which contains 3 Characters.
- Rapper whos half of Run the Jewels is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is RYANREYNOLDS which contains 12 Characters.
- Star of the Deadpool films is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 21 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,Z